Today, there are already a lot of tea varieties – from Japanese green teas to Taiwan oolong tea to Yunnan aged dark tea. With online shopping, you can already taste some of the high quality teas the world offers. When buying tea, online shops can definitely provide you greater options. In fact, if you want to stock up different types of teas at home, go online and shop for it.
Health Benefits Of Tea
- Reduces your risks for heart attacks and other cardio-related illnesses
- Bolsters your immune system
- Protect you against the effects of ageing
- Improves your dental health
Indeed, tea is a powerful beverage. But how will you ensure that you are buying tea from online shops without any regrets? Experts have cited some tips.
4 Tips For Buying Tea Online
- Get a sample. Just like buying the finest wines, you must taste the tea before finally deciding to get plenty of such kind. A cup from a good tea store will certainly help you make an excellent buying decision. If you are just starting to drink a tea, getting a free sample would be very beneficial.
- Compare different online tea shops. After having a taste of the free sample, start looking up for prices along with the services offered by different online tea shops. Moreover, it is very important for you to know how the tea specialist you are considering sources its products. Most importantly, be aware of its shipping policies.
- Go for smaller stores. Due to the fact that excellent quality teas are usually sourced by smaller shops, consider buying tea products from them. Be aware that smaller stores tend to have enough time and passion to venture into different tea farms located in various regions. With this kind of tea store, you will be guaranteed to get only the best and finest leaves and varieties.
- Opt for shops that offer tips and other significant info. Valuable tips along with reviews of different types of teas will help boost your knowledge about how to efficiently prepare and choose the best teas you can find.
As a beginner, you must know some buying tips so you end up drinking the finest teas. Also, your introduction to tea may come from blended varieties which include black or green China teas with jasmine flowers, Indian and Ceylon teas, and Assam or a tea made for Queen Victoria. Experts say that blended varieties are fine but be reminded though that you may want to savour the unique tastes of 5 types of tea – green, white, black, Oolong and Pu’er. For more info, check out cloudnineteas.com.